What: E-Learn–World Conference on E-Learning is an international conference organized by the Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education (AACE) and co-sponsored by the International Journal on E-Learning.
This annual conference serves as a multi-disciplinary forum for the exchange of information on research, development, and applications of all topics related to e-Learning in the Corporate, Government, Healthcare, and Higher Education sectors.
Where: The Westin Alexandria Hotel, Alexandria, Virginia
When: November 14-16, 2016
Who: Keynote speakers include:
- Mark Prensky, Global Future Education Foundation & Institute, USA
- Richard Meyer, University of California at Santa Barbara, USA
- Donald Clark, Plan B Learning, UK
- Sheila Jagannathan, Head of E-learning, Leadership, Learning and Innovation, World Bank Group, USA
- Mimi Miyoung Lee, University of Houston, USA
- Ben Werdmuller, CEO & co-Founder of Known, USA
This is a large conference (1,000+) and a good opportunity to catch the latest technology developments and applications in e-learning. It has a strong list of keynotes. Although listed as a world conference and although it does attract many international participants, it is still mainly focused on developments in e-learning in the USA. It is broad-based though in terms of covering e-learning in corporate, government, health and higher education.