This event brings together some of the leading researchers and practitioners in the field of mLearning. It also appeals to a wide range of audiences who are interested in enhancing learning with designing content and developing systems for mobile devices and wireless networks and all others with an interest in mobile and ambient learning. Benefits:
- mLearn 2015 will provide researchers, academics, industry practitioners and commercial vendors all the benefits of participating in one of the premier international conferences and being exposed to the exciting and rapidly growing field of mobile and contextual learning.
- mLearn offers unrivalled opportunities for networking with key academic and commercial contacts.
- mLearn is the only conference endorsed by the International Association for Mobile Learning (IAmLearn), a membership association which promotes excellence in research, development and application of mobile and contextual learning.
When: 17-24 October, 2015
Where: On a cruise ship (the Splendour of the Seas) departing from Venice, Italy
Who: The International Association for Mobile Learning (IAmLearn) (www.iamlearn.org) is the custodian of the mLearn conference series. The main institutions involved in organising the 2015 conference are:
- North West University, South Africa
- University of South Africa
- MidRand Graduate Institute, South Africa
Other sponsors are being sought: click here if interested in being a sponsor
- Closing date for the submission of abstracts – 17 April 2015. To submit an abstract, click here
- Last date for early-bird registration – 1 July 2015. To register click here
- Notification of acceptance – 9 May 2015
- Full paper submission – 1 August 2015
- Full paper and/or slide show for Technology Showcases – 1 September 2015
The conference fee will include:
- 3 Meals with all drinks included
- Gala event
- Access to Plenary and Parallel sessions
- All taxes and port charges
- All gratuities.
The fee itself is yet to be announced.
Whether you think this a boondoggle or a carefully crafted educational experience where networking and focus is guaranteed, it should be great fun – if you (or your institution) can afford it.